Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Pengems review!


The plannercommunity on Instagram gives me inspiration and sometimes it makes me buy pretty planner related things. The Pengems are popular amongst the planneraddicts. When I scroll through my feed, I see them on almost all the pictures of the ones I follow. I wanted to order for the longest time and on September the 2nd I made an order! After ordering it, I was very excited to wait for my Pengems pen. It arrived to me last week on Friday. Super quick huh?



 Look how cute the penguin is! <3

I ordered a Pengems pen from their Signature Crystal collection in the color Periwinkle. It's a beautiful blue purple color. The pen was inside this clear package which give me a little bit a luxurious feeling.

 There is a big crystal at the top of the pen.

 Look how sparkly the crystals are! It also reminds me of Swarovski crystals. So pretty they are.

 <3 <3 <3

 There is even a little penguin at the top!

The pen is not only pretty, but it writes also super good!

I am super happy with my Pengems Signature Crystal pen! I wil definitely order in the future again! There are so many colors and collections. I didn't know what to choose, but now I know it's worth it! Even the delivery to the Netherlands is super quick! Pengems has another happy customer here :D
You can look at their website for the shop and all their collections.

2 comments:

  1. You should buy the gel ink inserts if you like them too! They write better than the ballpoint I think :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love gel ink! I will buy them too the next time! :D

      Delete