Friday, 18 September 2015

Friday Freebie! - Handdrawn Roses Wallpaper For your Phone

I've recently purchased some new Copic Sketch markers. Since then I am more into drawing and colouring it in with my Copics. I love to draw and when I was drawing some roses, I thought this would be beautiful for a phone wallpaper. 

So here it is. A wallpaper for your phone with handdrawn roses on it. You know what's great about it? It's free! :D  

Just right click on the picture to save it on your device and tadaaa you got a new phone wallpaper! It's made for the iPhone 6, but it fits on other devices too. 


This wallpaper has artwork that's made by me, so I would appreciate it if you use it for personal use only. Please share the link of my blog or send your friends here :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment