Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Undated Monthly MO2P Inserts



Here are my very first inserts I'll share with you here! Yay! I made some inserts a while ago and I posted it on my Instagram. There where a lot who wanted these inserts, so here they are! They're undated month on 2 pages. You can write the dates however you like and there's even some space on the right to write some notes! I made these in A5 and Personal size. You can download the PDF files by clicking the size you prefer. It will lead you straight to the download link.

Download:
A5
Personal

If you do end up using my inserts, please use the #iheartplannerblog on Twitter or Instagram, or tag me @iheartplanner so I can see your pictures. I would love to see my inserts in action! :D And leave a comment below. I really appreciate your love and support :)

Please do not share the file or download link. I would love to see your friends here on my blog to see my printables instead.

Enjoy using them!

X Deborah


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you have no idea how lon Ive been looking for inserts like these - thank you!!! I love your blog and instagram by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      I'm glad I could help you with my inserts :D

      Delete